The website www.journal.shu.edu.cn is available for online submission. The paper should be free of obligation of confidentiality in any kind, the violation of which the author will be wholly responsible for.
1. Submission requirements
(1) Articles submitted should be original in ideas, scientific in view, explicit in theme, rigorous in reasoning, worded in concise and standard language, and complying to General Rules for Publication (GB/T 15834) and General Rules for Writing Numerals in Public Texts (GB/T 15835).
(2) Manuscripts (including graphs, tables, etc.) up to 6 000 words are allowed in final form, reviews 8 000, and academic news (bulletin) from 3 000 to 4 000.
(3) Authors should cite publications that already published and really cited in the articles. All references cited should be collectively listed following the text in the same order they appear before. To know more about the reference format, please consult the latest issues of the journal or Rules for Content, Form and Structure of Bibliographic References (GB/T 7714—2005)
2. Commitments of Editorial Department and Authors
(1) Successful online contributions will first go to editor review, after which authors should supply: (a) Printed manuscript; (b) Related fees (authors from this school pay 100 Yuan; authors outside the school pay 150 Yuan through post office remittance). (c) Register forms (including Copyright Transfer Form) can be downloaded from Download Center on the website page. All manuscripts are peer-viewed by two anonymous reviewers, then are forwarded to members of the Editorial Board, at last, the qualified among which are sent to the Editor-in-Chief who will make the final decision for publication. Multiple submissions are forbidden, and the submission is at its author’s disposal when no notification is received from the Editorial Department in four months.
(2) Authors should be charged for publication, but for those whose articles are of great academic and practical value, and those whose articles are not project-funded, the page charge shall be reduced.
(3) It is the policy of The Journal of Shanghai University (natural sciences edition) to win the copy right to the contributions that it published. To facilitate the appropriate reuse of this material to others, please click to download “Copy Transfer Form”. Accordingly, author will receive a one-off payment for the contribution, which includes the cost of the copyright transfer.