1. How to contribute online?
Log in home page of the Editorial Department http://www.journal.shu.edu.cn/CN/volumn/current.shtml, and click 'Authors' for a follow-up operation.
2. How to pay the related fees?
There are 2 ways to pay for the review fee and the page charge:
(1) Cash. The teachers and students from this school can pay in cash, but the invoice issued by the Editorial Department cannot be reimbursed at Shanghai University; the teachers and students from the Institute of Mechanics of this school and the teachers and students outside the school can reimburse with this invoice.
The cash payment must be submitted to the Editorial Department, and is not allowed to be carried in an envelope or be mailed. Otherwise, all the consequences shall be borne by the parties concerned.
(2) Post office remittance. Precautions by post office remittance: according to the Announcement on Issues Relating to Issuance of VAT Invoices issued by State Administration of Taxation, from the 1st July, 2017, the remittances received by the Editorial Department shall be provided with the organization’s invoice title. Note that the postscripts shall be provided with the invoice title, taxpayer’s registration number, mailing address and postcode.
(3) On-campus transfer bill. Submit the generated print page to the Editorial Department after submitting by way of the online financial system.